01 June 2008

Wonderings....

It is a challenge for me as a writer, as a human being, to just say what is true.
A challenge to just say what is true for me, so here I go...

I miss you.
My Arizona friends.
My Texas friends.
My Kanas friends.

I miss my family.
I miss my daughter and granddaughters, we don't talk enough.

My Washington family is great and I miss all y'all.
Washington is great and different.

The Seattle sunshine is like a new shy friend that reminds me of his cousin, the Phoenix super nova of purification.

I wonder about turning 40.
I wonder about our country.
I wonder if the planet is better off after 2 million year of us being upright.
I wonder if there is some cosmic punch-line.
I wonder how long it will take me to finish my 1st screenplay 
( I said it would be done by the end of June)
I wonder why I love the move Superbad.

I wonder all these things and then I remember I have bills to pay and I think maybe I should stop all this wondering and just "do" some stuff for a while.

It's an endless loop of wondering and doing
As I write, I feel a certain sweetness to my life, your life.

No comments: