Featured Post

20 October 2009

a guy gets possessed, and...


I'm writing this story about a guy that gets possessed. What do I know about possession?

Well I can't tell you, I'm writing a story about it. You'll have to read it when I'm done.

What I will tell you is this.

It's as if I am running to catch the edge of some truth as I write this story, like something I am afraid to admit to myself or to you.

Or maybe that's how everyone feels. Maybe everyone feels like there is something living inside them, something that must get out.

From The Gospel According to Thomas (Gospel of what? You'll have to go look it up yourself, or maybe you're living it)

"Jesus said, "If you bring forth what is within you, what you have will save you. If you do not have that within you, what you do not have within you [will] kill you."

Maybe that's everyone, everyday, I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: