14 January 2011

What now?


I haven't posted in awhile. I have this feeling it's late. Not just that I haven't posted in a while, but it feels like it's been a while since I wrote anything that has a real impact. Not just a post, but something that helps me move me from point A to point B. Something that moves you as well.

I love writing. I love living, but what is the point if you/we don't feel the words down to our bones?

I just watched a conversation with David Chapelle and Maya Angelou.

I just got me going. I want to take all my personal history and poor it into something. Distill it into an emotional truth that will be good for everybody.

The way sex is good for a body, the way air is good for flight. I'll let you know what I come up with. Let me know if you come up with anything. I'll be all ears!

2 comments:

Flora said...

How about writing what has you make that"shift", over and over again, from feeling anything like your character in the Milan story into an experience of clarity, connection and Light? Here's one thing I use to help me (and Victor and I use in our courses):

Relationship Prayer

I pray that I always remember my purpose in this relationship.

I pray that I may heal myself so you may be healed.

I pray I may love myself so you may be loved.

I pray I may be gentle with myself so you may experience tranquility.

I pray that I may be at peace with myself so you may experience Joy, Peace, Love and Prosperity.

Thank you, Father.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Flora!