24 October 2009

I worry...


I worry...

I worry that my cool, aloof nature is disappearing into an NPR haze of concern.

I worry that my ability to identify with both Republicans and Democrats on some issues may leave me and I'll become one of those Lyndon LaRouche wackos.

I worry that my hatred of the intolerant masses may lead my to becoming a silent leader of my own intolerant masses.

I worry that I can't tell if passing the 40 year mark is the half way point, or closer to a third of the way through.

And then all at once I stop worrying. I look into the face of God, into the face of a child, into the eyes of my true love, or I tear up, in laughter, having watched "Family Guy."

And then... I wonder, which is real, the laughter or the worry .

I wonder...

2 comments:

karen ussery said...

I love you.

Anonymous said...

Cool My Brother is Screen Writer!

Love you Sunshine!

XOXO